Monday, April 10, 2017

Reasons I Love VIPKID

I am sure I will constantly be adding to this list as I continue with this company!

The Job Aspect
  • $14-22 per hour
  • Work in 25 minute blocks of time
  • You pick your schedule.  Peak times are Monday-Friday 6-10pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am–10pm BJT. Need a time zone converter?  
  • Awesome incentives every month
  • The kids!  They are so much fun!
The Mom Aspect
  • I teach while my baby is sleeping and have the rest of the day to spend with her!
The Community Aspect
  • Weekly updates that are fun to read and contain helpful information
  • A forum for teachers as well as many Facebook Groups of teachers that support one another
The Online Aspect
  • All lesson material is provided
  • Prep involves the time it takes you to review the PPT you will be teaching and preparing any props
  • One-on-one teaching!
  • No state testing
  • No grading homework--leave a paragraph or so of feedback for parents and you're done
If you're interested in applying, please consider using my referral link!  VIPKID is wonderful at rewarding teachers for finding more great teachers.  Feel free to contact me for help during your application process!

No comments:

Post a Comment